After growing the business from scratch, at a certain time an MSP will reach a point where some things need more stucture. As more people work in your company, it becomes increasingly hard to keep track of time, billable items, assets, days off, etc. So to get this fixed, you start looking for a PSA solution.
Then, when looking at the established offerings, there are a couple of things to discover:
- These PSA solutions will give you tons of features, but in this stage you will only need about 20% of them;
- These PSA solutions will try to hook you up for a three year contract;
- Some PSA vendors even state that their solution wont bring you any financial benefit at all (yes for real);
- They will cost you a lot on implementation consultancy since these PSA solutions have to be configured for each client, from scratch;
- They will get your people off their work for at least a full day to get training, to make sure the PSA solution will be adopted within your organization.
PSA Solution Selection Process
Also, because these PSA solutions are built up from scratch, you will be forced to think about your processes and write them down, in order to get them custom-built into your solution. Having a good thought about your processes as always a good thing to do, but when you are still in the process of figuring out what your unique company process is, it might be a bit early to get your first-version process embedded in stone by your PSA consultant.
Easy and out of the box
That is why Computicate has the most common processes preconfigured. You only have to select which ones you want to use. If you find out that it needs change, just alter your settings and continue delivering your great services. It can be that simple.
Also, Computicate PSA is built in such a way that anyone can use it, since it is that straight-forward.