Computicate has a seamless Ninja RMM PSA integration, which allows you to easily connect your Ninja Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) platform with our platform, through an easy to configure Ninja RMM integration.
The integration comes as a standard, included feature in the Computicate PSA platform. Configuration of the integratoin is very easy, you will be up and running in a matter of minutes.
After configuring the Ninja RMM PSA integration
- Import all Ninja RMM sites as customers in Computicate, with one click
- All your Ninja RMM managed machines become manageable customer assets within ComputicatePSA:
- Microsoft workstations
- Mac workstations
- Efolder Back-up images
- Live integration; any changes in Ninja RMM will be reflected in Computica PSA
- Full Alert-to-ticket integration. All alerts will be imported and turned into tickets. Link directly to the Ninja RMM device page and log all time you spend on solving the alert. Once the Computicate ticket is closed, the Ninja RMM Alert is also closed
- Connect your assets to customer contracts. By enabling automatic synchronisation, any added or removed asset will be automatically calculated in your monthly billing, for all you customers devices or just a specific group of devices like Windows workstations.
Adding PSA to Ninja RMM is now a hassle – free process
Adding Professional Services automation to your RMM platform, can greatly benefit the way you deliver services as an MSP. It automates back-office and operations, which make you more efficient. This allow you to optimize profits and grow.
However, the complexity and costs associated with the integration, implementation and use of PSA is often high. Computicate PSA has changed all this, by offering a next generation platform, which is out of the box, easy to use and affordable.
Computicate PSA is a great way to experience the benefits of PSA, for any MSP, whether it is the first time you are adding PSA to the mix, or as an alternative for existing tools , that are complex and expensive.