Computicate provides a Freshbooks PSA integration trough Zapier. With this integration you can exchange your client- and invoice data directly with Freshbooks.
- Updates in client details will automatically reflect in Freshbooks and vice versa
- Invoices created in Computicate will be synchronized to Freshbooks automatically
- Because each product is connected to a specific ledger, you can create very detailed financial reports in Freshbooks without any manual work.
- Sync existing clients, products and ledgers after configuring the Zap, for easy onboarding*
* This onboarding functionality will be ready in week 34
The Integration comes as a standard, included feature in the ComputicatePSA platform.
The complexity and costs associated with the integration, implementation and use of PSA is often high. Computicate PSA has changed all this, by offering a next generation platform, which is out of the box, easy to use and affordable.
Computicate PSA is a great way to experience the benefits of PSA, for any MSP, whether it is the first time you are adding PSA to the mix, or as an alternative for existing tools , that are complex and expensive.